Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mum's the word


This familiar phrase is British slang for "keeping silent". Well, I'm not keeping silent any more! After seeing so many friends' blogs, I have decided that I have things to say too :) Actually the main reason i decided to start blogging has to do with mums. No, not the flower but moms, motherhood, children. I am a mommy to a precious thirteen month old and want to post photos, recap funny stories and share experiences with moms, friends and family. I hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world sister! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Blog Ashley, I just found it via Amber's blog! Did you know that you can publish your blogs yearly into a nice book as a keepsake for Leighton and any future children? Check out blurb.com or any of several other publishers who offer that as an option!

    ReplyDelete